Mold exists everywhere and grows in damp environments. Mold can cause both health risks as well as cause structural damage to your property. If your home or property has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! We are ready to help when you need us.
To reach a member of the staff at Paul Davis at any time, please call the phone number listed above or submit a message using the “Get Help Now!” button.
In order to efficiently remediate mold, professional technicians should be hired. The Paul Davis in Superior, WI mold professionals are trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in duluth will thoroughly inspect all the damage caused by mold found in your property. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is done to determine the proper remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to be sure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are needed.
Mold remediation Services:
- Home inspection to determine if remediation is required
- Moisture source detection and determination
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment may be used to sufficiently remove dampness
- The use of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to clean the air and remove mold spores
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials could be applied to kill mold spores and reduce the risk of mold growth in the future
- Insurance claim assistance
Things You Should Know
Avoid spaces where mold appears to exist. The growth of mold is easily multiplied. Don’t use bleach on the mold-affected areas. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores left behind can be equally as dangerous, and it is likely that you will spread spores to other areas of the property as well. The only way to remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To be sure the mold remediation is successful, proper equipment, materials, training and experience are required.With our credentials, Paul Davis in Superior, WI will professionally restore your property and environment with the least inconvenience possible.